Building an Effective Team (June 17, 2021)
June 17 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm EDT
Fee: $150 per attendee – Approved for Massachusetts State 911 Grant
*COURSE WILL BE PROVIDED THROUGH ONLINE PLATFORM.
PRIOR TO CLASS START DATE, A LINK WILL BE EMAILED TO ATTENDEES ALONG WITH COURSE MATERIALS. FOLLOWING SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF COURSE, A CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION WILL BE EMAILED TO ATTENDEES.*
The ability to simultaneously perform as an individual and together with your colleagues and employees in an effective team is key to attaining growth and success. Teamwork is important in order for an organization to accomplish your overall objectives and goals. This seminar covers techniques and tools to build an effective team through established leadership, fostering teamwork, building relationships, and more.
Course topics include:
- Building relationships with your employees
- Techniques for fostering teamwork
- Setting ground rules for teams to work effectively
- The leaders’ role in team building
- Understanding employee ideals and values