24 Hours Continuing Education
Approved: Massachusetts State 911 Grant
- Leadership Skills
- Dealing with co-workers as a supervisor
- Time Management
- Developing and enforcing policies and procedures
- Identifying areas needing guidance and how to prepare procedures for effective operation and supervision
- Liability Issues
- Communication Skills
- Dealing with Difficult Employees
- Developing effective teams and fostering relationships
This course is designed for new and experienced 911 supervisors. In this 24 hour course, we five deeper into what it means to be a supervisor. We will begin advancing your skills as a supervisor using class activities and work groups. This course goes beyond the basics to provide in-depth knowledge on how to be a great supervisor. Being a supervisor is more than just managing staff, you have to become a leader you staff will look up to and your must be prepared to lead them through whatever comes in on the next 911 call.
Students should plan to bring their policies and procedures to class to use during class activities.