- This event has passed.
Qualities of a Leader (May 30, 2019)
May 30, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm EDT
Fee: $150 per attendee – Approved for Massachusetts State 911 Grant
This course will dive into the realm of what qualities it takes to be a leader in your work space. Being a leader is quite different than being a manager and your employees will notice this difference. Learn to develop a leadership and management style of your own and manage your agency more effectively.
Additionally, learn to help your employees reach their potential while supporting the goals of your agency.
Course topics include:
- Qualities that a leader should possess
- How to motivate employees
- Earning trust and building relationships
- Recognizing strengths in yourself and others
- How to create change in a negative environment
- Communicating with staff
- Being a leader first and a manager second
No Fields Found.