Delivering Exceptional Customer Service (May 11, 2021)
May 11 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm EDT
Fee: $150 per attendee
*COURSE WILL BE PROVIDED THROUGH ONLINE PLATFORM.
PRIOR TO CLASS START DATE, A LINK WILL BE EMAILED TO ATTENDEES ALONG WITH COURSE MATERIALS. FOLLOWING SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF COURSE, A CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION WILL BE EMAILED TO ATTENDEES.*
Customer service is an important ideal in business and has become an important part of public safety and dealing with the public. Learning the reasons why customer service is important, techniques for delivering acceptable customer service, and preparing your staff for dealing with the public are important for success. This seminar builds on those ideals, covering topics important to proper customer service.
Course topics include:
- Customer service techniques
- Knowing and understanding your customer
- Communicating properly with your customer
- Ways to improve relationships with the public
- Focusing on resolutions and empathizing with customer problems